We want you to love your job! Join our 10-8 Cafe team!
Are you a team player who can handle multiple responsibilities? 10-8 Cafe is looking for individuals who can work in a fast-paced environment to join our team.
At 10-8 Cafe we have a fun culture with flexible work schedules, discounts throughout the facility, recognition, formal training, and career growth opportunities.
Our Servers are in charge of ensuring that every guest is treated with honor, dignity, and respect. Your main objective will be making sure our guests never have to ask for anything and demonstrate our fast, friendly service that embodies our belief in Faith, Family, County, Courage.
Responsibilities for Server positions include:
- WOWing guests and providing the best service possible every time
- Demonstrating great salesmanship
- Showing excitement and enthusiasm
- Making sure our guests never have to ask for anything
- Maintains proper etiquette with all staff, members, and guests
- Exhibiting teamwork at all times
- Maintains proper dress code and hygiene standards
- Uses the POS (point of sale) system effectively and correctly
- Ensures that each guest receives a legendary welcome and good-bye when dining in or carrying out.
- Must be knowledgeable with the menu and able to accurately take and place orders as well as upselling whenever possible
- Complying with responsible alcohol service guidelines that includes serving guests responsibly
- Performs job safely while maintaining a clean, safe work environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Info & Requirements:
- Competitive Pay
- Prior experience preferred but not required
- No Monday hours
- PTO available depending upon position
- Facility discounts
- Background check to be completed
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally-protected status. We encourage and welcome all applicants to apply.