We want you to love your job! Join our team!
Are you a team player who can handle multiple responsibilities? LawMan Tactical is looking for individuals who can work in a fast-paced environment to join our team.
At LawMan Tactical we have a fun culture with flexible work schedules, discounts throughout the facility, recognition, formal training, and career growth opportunities.
Mixologists are responsible for providing hospitable service to members while preparing alcoholic beverages to specs. They will prepare and serve cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages for members or service staff. The Mixologist is thoroughly knowledgeable in all aspects of beverages available and prices to be able to make recommendations to enhance the members’ experience. Your main objective will be going out of your way to assist each and every member with fast, friendly service that embodies our belief in Faith, Family, County, Courage.
Responsibilities for the Mixologist (Bartender) positions include:
- Perform station opening /closing duties each shift.
- Ensure bar runs efficiently and that all members are satisfied with their drink orders.
- Greet bar guests within 30 seconds of Guest sitting.
- Take beverage orders from members while making drinks for all service staff and maintains a working knowledge of all products and recipes served at the bar.
- Speak to guests to ensure satisfaction with food, drinks, and service.
- Present bills, accept payments, operates POS system, upholding strict cash handling procedures and accountability for all transactions.
- Bartenders serve alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages to restaurant and bar patrons.
- ensure that bars are stocked with glasses, garnishes, drink mixes and ice.
- Check identification of guests to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol.
- Keep the bar, work areas, and bar equipment neat and clean at all times.
- Ensure 100% compliance with all Company policies and laws, including health and safety standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management staff.
Info & Requirements:
- Must be 21 years of age or over.
- Must possess and maintain an Indiana Liquor License and follow all applicable liquor laws as well as complying with responsible alcohol service guidelines including serving members responsibly.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of principles for dealing directly with the public.
- Able to handle cash and give change.
- Must be able to work a variety of hours, holidays, and weekends.
- Physical demands of the job include but are not limited to:
- Standing and walking during entire shift
- Reaches, bends, stoops, lifts, shakes, stirs, pours and carries supplies
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds in weight on a semi regular basis
- Prior experience preferred but not required
- No Monday hours
- PTO available depending upon position
- Facility discounts
- Background check to be completed
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally-protected status. We encourage and welcome all applicants to apply.