We want you to love your job! Join our 10-8 Cafe team!
Are you a team player who can handle multiple responsibilities? 10-8 Cafe is looking for individuals who can work in a fast-paced environment to join our team.
At 10-8 Cafe we have a fun culture with flexible work schedules, discounts throughout the facility, recognition, formal training, and career growth opportunities.
As a Front of House staff member, you have one of the most important jobs. You you are in charge of ensuring that every guest is treated with honor, dignity, and respect. Your main objective will be going out of your way to assist each and every guest with fast, friendly service that embodies our belief in Faith, Family, County, Courage.
Responsibilities for the Front of House (Cashiers, Runners, and Bussers) positions include:
- Effectively maintaining our wait / quote times and table turns
- Demonstrating to everyone that we are the friendliest place in town
- Clearing and cleaning tables quickly
- Practices proper safety and sanitation at all times.
- Maintains proper etiquette with all staff, members, and guests
- Exhibiting teamwork at all times
- Maintains proper dress code and hygiene standards
- Ensure guests are comfortable and cared for while they place and/or pick up orders
- Uses the POS (point of sale) system effectively and correctly; such as, but not limited to, Dine-In, To-Go sales, gift card sales, and cash and credit card transactions.
- Ensures that each guest receives a legendary welcome and good-bye when dining in or carrying out.
- Knowledge of the phone system; uses proper phone etiquette when answering any phone calls
- Must be knowledgeable with the menu and able to accurately take and place orders as well as upselling whenever possible
- Complying with responsible alcohol service guidelines that includes serving guests responsibly
- Maintains good working relationships with coworkers, customers, administrators, and managers
- Performs job safely while maintaining a clean, safe work environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Info & Requirements:
- Competitive Pay
- Prior experience preferred but not required
- No Monday hours
- PTO available depending upon position
- Facility discounts
- Background check to be completed
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally-protected status. We encourage and welcome all applicants to apply.