We want you to love your job! Join our team!
Are you a team player who can handle multiple responsibilities? LawMan Tactical is looking for individuals who can work in a fast-paced environment to join our team.
At LawMan Tactical we have a fun culture with flexible work schedules, discounts throughout the facility, recognition, formal training, and career growth opportunities.
Servers are responsible for providing hospitable service to members. They will serve cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages to members in the bar or restaurant. The Server will be thoroughly knowledgeable in all aspects of beverages available and prices to be able to make recommendations to enhance the members’ experience. Your main objective will be going out of your way to assist each and every member with fast, friendly service that embodies our belief in Faith, Family, County, Courage.
Responsibilities for the Cocktail Server positions include:
- Greet bar members within 30 seconds of sitting.
- Speak to guests to ensure satisfaction with food, drinks, and service.
- Present bills, accept payments, operates POS system, upholding strict cash handling procedures and accountability for all transactions.
- Alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages to bar and restaurant patrons.
- Check identification of guests to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol.
Make suggestions based on member tastes and preferences.
Build a rapport with regular members to create a positive atmosphere.
- Keep the bar and tables neat and clean at all times.
- Ensure 100% compliance with all Company policies and laws, including health and safety standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management staff.
Info & Requirements:
- Must be 21 years of age or over.
- Must possess and maintain an Indiana Liquor License and and Server Training Certificate
- Follow all applicable liquor laws as well as complying with responsible alcohol service guidelines including serving members responsibly.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
Ability to enforce company policies regarding the consumption of alcohol.
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of principles for dealing directly with the public.
- Able to handle cash, give change and balance cash drawer at the end of shift.
- Must be able to work a variety of hours, holidays, and weekends.
- Prior experience preferred but not required
- Knowledge of cigars and alcoholic beverages including bourbon a plus but not required.
Physical ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- No Monday hours
- PTO available depending upon position and hours
- Facility discounts
- Background check to be completed
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally-protected status. We encourage and welcome all applicants to apply.